Battling Time When Water Invades Your Brookfield Home.
Timing is critical when fighting water. The faster that you call SERVPRO of Kirksville the faster the IICRC trained technicians can begin to return your home to preloss status.
When battling water damage time is not on your side. Here are some examples of just how fast water can damage your home.
- Photographs, books, and other paper textiles. Start to swell and warp.
- Water rapidly spreads thought your home soaking everything in its path.
- Furnishings will begin to soak up the water causing them to bleed dyes out onto the flooring, staining carpets and rugs.
- Metal surfaces will begin to tarnish.
- Dyes and inks from papers goods and textiles will spread and stain.
- Sheetrock will begin to swell and break down.
48 hours to 1 week:
- Mildew smells and mold may begin to grow and spread.
- Studs in the walls, doors, and widows will become swollen and warped.
- Corrosion and rust will begin on metal items.
- Paint will begin to crack and blister.
- Floors will begin to swell, warp and buckle.
Call the experts at SERVPRO of Kirksville as soon as water starts the battle on your home. 660-665-3390 We are here to make it "Like never even happened."